- The AtoZ of me – Blogging from AtoZ2023
- A is for All together now…
- B is for Blogging #mondayblogs #atozchallenge
- C is for Cats
- C is for C-PTSD
- A for all that – an evolving list of my post
- D is for ‘dont call me that’ – aka Donna #Mondayblogs
- E is for Edinburgh
- F is for Fun…
- G is for Gods and mythology
While this isn’t a long post, I thought I’d start off by sharing an evolving post of my AtoZ posts. I’ll update them as they’re available, so that they’re available here, in a cool (I hope) little list.
The theme of this year is the “AtoZ of me”. I’m hoping I get to share the various bits and pieces that make me…well, me. So, there might be more than one post for the day.
Upcoming though, and what I can tell you will be here is ‘B for books’, ‘L for Ludosport’ and ‘R for Research’ (also ‘R for RPG’).
April 1st. – A for all that – an evolving list of my posts
April 1st – A for All together Now
April 3rd – B for Books
April 4th –
Kai is a writer, author and avid reader. A mental health advocate, Ludosport athlete and coder. She’s the mother of two young adults, owned by two cats, and lives with her beloved in the Cotswolds.