Last updated on April 8, 2022
- Blogging for A to Z theme announcement, 2022
- Catching up
- A is for Alive, in a sense…#atozchallenge2022
- B is for Books #atozchallenge2022
- C is for #Covid #atoz2022 #mondayblogs #ukpolitics
- D is for Dancing in the Rain #atoz2022
- E is for Elden Ring #atozchallenge
- F is for Fantasy #atozchallenge
- G is for Gaming (and geekery)
- L is for Ludosport (where I am tonight!) #atozchallenge
Fantasy has a special place in my heart – I’ve always read it. My first full length book that I read as a child was The Hobbit (or it might have been ‘The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe’), but, until recently, my fantasy writing mostly was ‘actual play’ or other stuff like that.
Today, I’m kicking off a new free reader magnet. Those of you that have been around me a while might recognise Shula, Adana and Tavar/Taern. If you don’t, I’ll love to introduce you to them, and what better way than a reader magnet?
The Firemaids’ Temple
When Shula and Adana are sent to bring back the newly inducted Inari from the Temple of Fire and Fall, they’re unsure whether Taern and Halvar will be happy with the temple their sister has been inducted into. Whether the Fire or Fall temple, one of the boys will be unhappy – and with that, Inari may become outcast. And as the Isle of Fire and Fall does not welcome mages, familiars or mercenaries, so collecting her might be interesting…
A free introduction to the worlds Shula (A House at War) and Adana (Cry Wolf/One Shot), inhabit, coming soon!
The Firemaids’ Temple happens after the events of House at War, but before Cry Wolf, One Shot and Kingdom of the Phoenix (if these don’t look familiar, join my reader group!) so I’ve got a huge, sprawling fantasy setting coming up.
Plus…some cool short stories, which I’ll just tease with covers 😉