- My AtoZ blogging challenge reveal 2021 #AtoZChallenge
- A for ‘are we there yet?’ #atozchallenge
- B is for Books – Walking off the earth #Finalchapterinthisbook #newbook #atozchallenge
- C is for Can do #atozchallenge
- A day in the disordered #atozchallenge
- E is for “eeek, I overdid it!” #atozchallenge
- F is for f*&k and other profanities #atozchallenge
I take part in the Blogging from AtoZ Challenge every year. I have several of them that I’m taking part in this year, but the main one, the A to Z of me will introduce a lot of the things that are important to me.
Unlike other times I’ve done this challenge, I’m thinking about whether to do short (letter is for) posts as seperate, small entries, or having an overall post and breaking out into it in more detail in the next few weeks and months.
Any days that I can’t find something to talk about, I’ll either do a poem, a flash fiction piece, or something else.
I’m not revealing all of my posts right now, but just to give you guys a taster, and whether you’d like to give me some thoughts.
A is for Alt-worlds.
B is for Books
C is for Cats /CPTSD
M is for Mindfulness/Meditation/Morrigan
P is for psychosis
ZZZ is for sleep disorders
If I were doing a post on any of the ones that have more than one category, would you prefer, do you think, a different post for each concept, or all in one?