I made it – this is post 20, out of 30 days, though, due to my own stupid fault, it wasn’t updating every day and I forgot the crucial step of posting to the sites talking about the competition.
But I made it.
In case you missed it, here’s a roundup of the posts involved 🙂
- House of cards
- Performing to a mirror
- The hardest thing I ever wrote…
- Resources and mental health
- The good and the bad with Flylady
- A bit more discipline
- Toys and tools for writers – part 5 – Roundup
- A little known fact about me – I’m really quite shy
- Why a business might need a dedicated server –
- Toys and tools for writers – part 4 – the Blogger –
- Toys and tools for writers – part 3 – the non fiction writer –
- Weekends almost to myself –
- Overcoming…the fear –
- The fear –
- One month to go –
- Aggregate –
And 20, which is this post.
All in all, it’s been a blast – thank you Cricket for such a great time.
Kai’s book, Glass Block, is due out on June 4th.
This post is part of a series for